At Haugaard|Braad we provide a wide range of expert legal services and advice to businesses and public corporations as well as public authorities.
All our attorneys are highly skilled with extensive experience in their specific practice area; providing a professional sounding board for our clients. Accordingly, you will find that your case is processed swiftly and effectively.
With legal prowess in areas such as real estate, construction law, agricultural law, insolvency law, corporate and commercial and public law, Haugaard|Braad is your pathway to a competent legal solution.
The law firm of Haugaard|Braad was established in 2006:
- Rasmus Haugaard, attorney, admitted to the Danish Supreme Court, Ph.D.
In 2008, our partner team was joined by:
- Anders Braad, attorney, admitted to the Danish High Court
In 2017, our partner team was joined by:
- Nikolaj Jalili-Trudslev, attorney, admitted to the Danish High Court
- Flemming Elbæk, attorney, admitted the Danish High Court
- Martin P. Hedegaard, Administrative Manager, at Haugaard|Braad Ejendomsadministration, Property Management
In 2019, our partner team was joined by:
- Rasmus B. Bylov, attorney, admitted to the Danish Supreme Court
All our attorneys have been admitted to practice law by the Danish Ministry of Justice and are members of the Danish Bar & Law Society. In accordance with the regulations governing membership of the Danish Bar and Law Society, the above attorneys have taken out the mandatory professional indemnity insurance and provided security so that the professional indemnity insurance covers all law practice exercised from their law firm in Denmark.
HDI Gerling policy no. 156-08655184-14002.
If you are dissatisfied with our case handling or fees, you may complain to the Disciplinary Board of the Danish Bar and Law Society.